We are a group of staff and volunteers working hard to provide an exciting and creative space for local children to play and we need your help!
Volunteers are needed for a range of activities and can be for as little or as much time as you can give. Here are just some of the ways you could help:
- Gardening – help us look after the environment, grow plants and vegetables for cooking;
- Natural play construction – use your imagination to help create playful spaces;
- Playwork – gain supervised work experience whilst helping to run play sessions for local children;
- Maintenance – painting, fixing, tidying and improving our building and site;
- Fundraising – for specific events, general running costs and useful equipment;
- Committee members – support as either a trustee or volunteering particular skills is always welcome.
If you can’t volunteer but can help in another way, we would appreciate support with:
Donating materials (paint, wood, tools, rope, stationary and much more most welcome).
Putting us in touch with organisations or other people who could help.